1) Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah
Don’t let its small size fool you—the CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah doesn’t skimp on tone or usability. It comes equipped with the legendary Fasel inductor, a full sweep range, and three internally adjustable voicings—Low, Vintage, and GCB95. At half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal, the CMB95 is perfect wherever space comes at a premium, such as on a travel board. To top it off, this pedal features true bypass switching and high quality hardware so that it can take a beating on the road. Save precious space without sacrificing tone and put a Cry Baby Mini Wah on your pedalboard. • Half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal—perfect for mini boards • Three internally adjustable voicings—Low, Vintage, and GCB95 (modern) • Full sweep range • True bypass switching
- Exact same great tone as the normal sized Cry Baby. Evidently, the very first thing everyone notices when they take a look at this pedal is its size. When I initially read that this particular model was in production, it raised some questions in the mind of mine. Will it still need the exact same quality? Will it have exactly the same range in dynamics of its older cousins? Fortunately, the Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah answers both of those questions successfully.
- Includes a 3 voice selector. This’s one thing that’s not on the normal sized version. It’s crucial that you be aware that the Mini Wah has similar Fasel inductor that the bigger version has. The potentiometer is somewhat smaller but sounds essentially the same.
- The shell is simply a smaller version of the big brother. The exact same cuts and materials are used in its design. They’re just scaled down to fit the dimensions of the mini version. Dunlop ensured that the smaller crybaby has the same durability as its predecessor. In the event that you would like to make room on your pedalboard without losing some sound, this’s the wah pedal for you.
2) Donner Wah Cry two in one Mini Guitar Wah
The Wah Cry delivers both an excellent Wah response along with Volume function and all in a small footprint.
In WAH mode, the response is based on the original Crybaby response. What you need to do is just press it, and feel the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah’s classic era. In VOL mode, Donner designed a special active circuit that ensures keeping every detail of your sound. Plus, we added an additional volume range control for VOL mode.
- This pedal is tiny in size, but don’t let this fool you as its size has been exceptionally well compensated with powerful output capabilities.
- Powerful yet extremely simple to control. All that you have to do when playing and you have to spruce up the sounds with a vocal harmonics and sweep is to just press on the pedal when in Wah mode. The response in Wah mode is swift and based on the first Crybaby response.
- I had also been impressed a great deal by the Volume mode. This mode was designed in a manner that guarantees all of the details of your sound are retained courtesy of its well engineered active circuit. Additionally, one more volume range control was added by the manufacturers of its for the Volume mode. This pedal performs very well as a volume pedal.
- Adjustable bottom value control range.
It’s light in weight weighing under 420g.
3) Mooer Audio The Wahter
- You can forget about stomping around. This’s definitely the favorite aspect of mine of this device. Gone are the days when you’d to stomp down to get your wah to activate. Because of the pressure sensor technology, the pedal is able to activate the wah function by the simple presence of the foot of yours. When you do not need or even would like this, the pedal can be converted to use the conventional method of activation.
- True Bypass Wah pedals are classic offenders with regards to adding unwanted noise to a signal chain while not used. The Mooer Audio The Wahter Wah Pedal has advanced the bypass hardware in their effects units for this brand new generation. Sometimes true bypass is not always truly bypassing. This time, it’s.
- In addition to these 2 things, the tone in this pedal is very reminiscent of several of the classic auto wah tones that guitar players have used in the past. I got around achieving the classic Jerry Garcia filter envelope attack with it. There’s a proprietary power adapter, however, you are able to power it with any 9V adapter.
- Classic Wah tone recreates vocal sweeps and lush harmonics Solid metal shell Touch-sensitive on/off operation True bypass Mini size footprint for space saving and portability Extendable pedal ring creates larger contact area and therefore enhances sensitivity 9 V power supply
- The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone, while remaining small and compact
- The smoothness of tone is all thanks to the high-quality electronic components Mooer uses
- Unlike the traditional way of turning on/off the wah pedal, The Wahter is equipped with four pressure sensors
- Simply put your foot on the pedal, and the pressure sensor will sense your touch
And also the Winner Is actually…
Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Classic Crybaby!!
Considerations When Looking For A Mini Wah Pedal
A wah pedal is meant to help guitar players add harmonic and multiplying effects to the sounds of the guitar. While many of the effects pedals are larger in size, many manufacturers are offering these to suit the varying needs of guitarists. These pedals are compact in size, perfect for pedal boards with crowded pedals and gigs with little stage room. Nevertheless, the key lies in selecting the best mini pedal that can produce amazing, innovative sounds as desired. In case you want to pick the right compact pedal, stick to the below considerations when looking for one.
The way to pick the best mini effects pedal
You are going to find a range of wah pedals in the industry. While the option of a great range of pedals allows access to numerous models, it will make the selection of yours really difficult. You ought to act diligently in view of the below suggestions to choose an ideally suited mini effects pedal.
Assess reliable brands
While you are going to come across a lot of pedal vendors, most of them are definitely not worth considering. Certain vendors are offering duplicate or perhaps inferior quality pedals. You’ll just waste your time and money in case you buy mini pedals from such a vendor. It’s ideal to explore reliable pedal vendors that provide good quality products. Although branded mini pedals may come with a greater price tag, the cost is really worth the quality for creating innovative music.
When you’ve enlisted the names of famous mini pedal vendors, scan reviews about these brands. Many guitarists share their comments and views on particular effects pedals. As a result, you will get an excellent chance to find out real time reviews posted by guitarists who have decided to buy quality pedals. In accordance with testimonies and reviews, trim down the list of yours to several reputed brands that are highly supported and endorsed for better quality and pricing that is affordable.
Sound quality and size
Although mini pedals are available in compact sizes, you have to take the right sized pedal. This’s a lot more important for portability and stage sizes. A compact sized pedal should fit well in a tiny stage room without compromising the quality of sound effects.
Naturally, you do not wish to dent your wallet completely on buying excellent mini wah pedals. So be certain you compare the pricing policy of several vendors to cut down your purchase bill. Look at the support, shipping along with replacement and refund policy of each vendor in detail that is great. After examining several vendors, settle with the brand which provides excellent mini wah pedals in an affordable fashion.
With a small top wah pedal is a good way to amplify your music tenure. Available in small sizes, mini effects pedals perfectly suit smaller stage rooms where space is a problem. Nevertheless, you must choose the appropriate pedal to make most from the instrument. When you do not understand how to choose the most perfect mini effects pedal, take into account the above considerations when looking for a mini wah pedal and you can bag the best pedal to improve the music of yours.