Klipsch is a name every audiophile knows as among the leading brands for achieving a top quality listening experience. Whether you’re searching for a top level home theater or speakers on the market, this particular company stands out as one of the favorites of ours.
The thing that makes Klipsch strong is the power to deliver a stellar sonic punch in a tiny package.
Therefore, it’s very important you arm yourself with a good receiver to be able to receive the strongest punch . We ventured forth and dug through today’s market in a daring attempt to bring you the very best receiver for Klipsch speakers. Our quest yielded 4 champs so that you are able to check’ em out right below.
Pioneer is an enterprise that is consistently proven themselves one of the forerunners of the audio business. It’s become one of the all time favorites in the book of ours. This time around, we’ve singled out the VSX 531 model as a premier choice for the budget friendly realm.
The one thing about this particular item (see full specs) is that’s offers the greatest value for money. For a discount price, you are going to get a good mid range kicker that will get the task done, then some.
The item comes with an Ultra HD pass through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4) technology, together with an on board Bluetooth with a simplified connection. The setup is rather easy and requires virtually zero technical skill, just good ole plug’ n’ play.
As for the sound, this one is loud and simply clear. There is ample space to create a great array of audio tweaks, much more than enough for an average user.
- Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) pass-through with HDCP 2.2
- Advanced Sound Retriever for dynamic response from compressed music
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 140 watts/channel amplifier (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
Harman Kardon AVR 1510
Picking things up a notch, we bring you the Harman Kardon. This’s a popular company among audiophiles, and their products are usually packed with a great deal of energy. Even their small speakers are able to light up the room, and also the exact same goes for receivers.
This alternative is much more recommended for users who primarily employ the speakers of theirs for music listening. The receiver gives a real roar to the sonic output, chock-full strength and warmth.
Without having a doubt, this’s among the greatest receiver for Klipsch speakers on the market.
- Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
- Spotify Connect
Denon AVR X3200W 7.2-Channel Receiver
Let us pick things way up now! In the high end domain, we would love to kindly draw the attention of yours to Denon and their AVR X32000W model. Although massive power is not its only good point, this 7.2 channel receiver packs a major load of hundred five watts of power per channel.
What make this fella great are the ability and outstanding versatility to adjust to any kind of speaker and also deliver a quality groove. And so even in case you move from Klipsch, you are able to easily keep this receiver and still expect probably the best.
The product (see full specs) features 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass through with 4:4:4 color resolution, along with HDR, BT.2020. eight HDMI 2.0a inputs, and a pair of 2 HDMI outputs with full HCDP 2.2 support. Also included in the mix is on board Bluetooth and Wi Fi, in addition to a programmable remote control.
Although it is also the most powerful item on the list of ours in the humble opinion of ours, this may have a bit expensive. Should you truly want the very best, this Denon fella will be your winning ticket easily one of the greatest receiver for Klipsch speakers.
- 7.2 channel A/V Receiver with 105W per channel
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020. 8 HDMI 2.0a inputs (incl. 1 front) and 2 HDMI outputs with full HCDP 2.2 support
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), DTS:X ready (via firmware update). Instant content Airplay, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio Internet Radio, DLNA, DSD,FLAC, ALAC and AIFF High Resolution streaming
- IP control capability with the HEOS Link turns any stereo system into a wireless zone (HEOS LINK sold separately)
Yamaha R S202BL Stereo Receiver
Back to the budget friendly domain, the Yamaha R S202BL is the choice of ours for top cheap receiver you are able to come across for Klipsch speakers. This Yamaha model delivers performance well beyond what you would expect for the investment.
Yamaha has managed to maintain the price so low by making use of smart engineering. The sophisticated circuit design puts the transformer closer to the amplification circuitry, which cuts down on power loss and gives the receiver better power handling
This receiver also gives you advanced features you may not count on to get in a budget friendly model. It is Bluetooth compatible, for instance, expanding the choices of yours for music sources. This particular blend of performance and features helps it be a heck of a deal.
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset Tuning. Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 plus/ minus 0.5 dB / 0 plus/ minus 3.0 dB)
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems.Input Sensitivity (CD):500 mV / 47 k-ohms
What to Look for When choosing a Receiver for Klipsch Speakers
As noted, Klipsch speakers are able to give you an extraordinary sonic punch and extra strength than comparable speakers. Hence, you are going to need a receiver which can reflect the power and properly transfer it to the speakers.
Furthermore, we did our best to represent each of the price ranges.
It’s now up to you to write down your individual preferences and needs and single out the perfect fit of yours. But whichever choice you make, are aware that every one of these bad asses is an investment you can’t regret. A major thumbs up from here!