Rockford Punch P400X2
This amp from Rockford Fosgate’s Punch product line is a remarkably versatile unit. . Additionally, it has an onboard EQ with both a treble and a bass boost. The MOSFET power and Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system keep it running great regardless of how hard you run it. This’s, bar none, one of top amps for Kicker CVR twelve.
- 125 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm / 200 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm / 400 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
Priced to sell, this amplifier is an amazing value and a compact 7″ by 8″ chassis that can fit in audio set ups with limited available space. Kicker includes a low-pass filter to keep high frequencies away from your sub, a fixed subsonic filter that protects your sub from inaudible, power-devouring ultra-low frequencies, and a variable bass boost that allows you to add some kick to the mix. An optional wired remote bass level controller is available so you can crank the bass up or down from the front seat.
- New Kicker 12CX3001 600 Watt MONO Class D Power Car Audio Amplifier Amp
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- Advanced features with trusted reliable performance
- Signature compact footprint with vertical mounting option for space-challenged installs (hardware included)
Soundstream Picasso Nano PN1.450D
When your finances are super tight for an amplifier, check out the Soundstream PN1. It is rated for 450 watts at two ohms impedance, controlled by a MOSFET transistor that is pulse width modulated and can deal with also a huge output. The remote for this one is dash mounted, a great touch that will help you keep your hands free. The aluminum heatsink put together with the thermal protection circuitry means the amplifier of yours will not overheat even from constant use. The Class D Monoblock technology is ideal for use with an effective subwoofer like the CompVR and also offers a variable bass boost feature which can pump the low end of yours by as much as twelve dB to provide you with that window shaking thump. When you do not wish to shell out excessive dough, this’s very likely the very best amp for Kicker CVR twelve for the investment.
- Amplifier Class: D.
- Small Compact 4.75″ Wide Chassis.
- 4-ohm Bridged/2-ohm Stereo Class D Full Range.
- 2-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblocks.
- Mosfet PWM Power Supply.
Skar Audio RP 350.1D Monoblock Class D Amplifier
It is a good 350 watt Class D amplifier with a MOSFET power supply at a very affordable cost. The compact housing also means it will fit in virtually any vehicle. The remote for the volume and bass is possible, also, letting you install the amplifier still and anywhere have complete control over the music of yours. With advanced circuit protection on par with what you will find on costlier amplifiers, the RP 350.1D is a reliable and affordable method to give your subwoofer the power to truly rock.
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 388 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 8 AWG Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
Why are they class D in this buying guide?
For subs, the high efficiency of a class D amplifier will give you maximum power, which translates into maximum bass production and volume potential. Since it’s relatively rare to use two subwoofers in a car audio set-up, many of these designs are Monoblock or single-channel models.(It means all of the power runs straight into your sub.) Hence, generally speaking, the best amp for KickerCVR 12 subs would probably be a class-D amplifier.