Boss RC 3 Loop Station Pedal
- The RC-3 is powerfully equipped yet conveniently housed in a compact pedal. Enjoy up to three hours of stereo recording time, storage for 99 loops, a real drums rhythm guide, and USB 2.0 compatibility all in a small BOSS stompbox.
- Compact and powerful stereo stompbox looper Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
Nux Loop Core
Amazingly inexpensive, the Nux Loop Core provides a lot of the sonic attributes of the Boss RC 3, but has a significantly reduced price tag.
It provides up to six hours of mono as well as stereo recording, 99 user memories, tempo changes, multi-layering abilities, the entire 9 yards! One thing where the Nux is substandard to the Boss would be the drum sounds, which seem a tad sensitive and too artificial for the taste of ours.
For the outlined price, although, you’re currently getting a killer deal, therefore if those loop drums are not a priority, this unit is a good choice for certain.
- Record and overdub as many layers as you need; up to 6 hours recording time; mono or stereo recording
- 99 user memories; built-in drum patterns with tap tempo
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key
- Switching phrases without latency; Extensional pedal (optional) for more control
- Import and backup phrases with pc; runs on batteries and ac adaptor
TC Electronic Guitar Ditto
f you enjoy your looper pedal to the point, accurate, basic, but extremely efficient, we think that Guitar Ditto from TC Electronic is a legitimate option.
Offering five minutes of loop period with unlimited edits, this genuine bypass mono pedal includes a minimalistic look with only one management knob. But that knob is all many players require, making the Ditto a perfect option for players that do not love dealing with infinite changes and simply get to heavy of it instantly.
In the visual department, this’s one beautiful item, and we definitely love the grainy grey finish. A great bang for the dollar!
Bonsai Music Looper
As another easy and very inexpensive choice, the Bonsai Music Looper provides all of the fundamental options that come with a loop pedal summarized in a handy mono unit with only one Level knob as well as an on/off switch.
The gizmo provides the user with as much as ten mins of looping with infinite overdubs and also an undo/redo function. We are taking a look at a genuine bypass pedal with the capability to import as well as export music from as well as to the PC of yours.
- Easy, simple looping. 10 full mins of looping.
- Unlimited overdubs. Undo/ Redo function
- 48Khz 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Easily Import/Export the music to and from PC
- Just like Ditto, but less money, and 90 day money back guarantee. True bypass / Won’t take a lot of space on pedal board.
Electro Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper
This pedal offers a high quality basic loop performance and mixes it up only useful land practical additional features such as for instance the Reverse button or even the 1/2 option. What we discovered as particularly awesome about this particular fella is the simplicity of use.
- 12 minutes of recording time. 10 independent loops.
- Stop, Undo-Redo, Reverse and Half-speed effects at the touch of a button. Loop fadeout (trails) mode.
- Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once. Silent footswitches.
- Foot controller input lets you use popular 3 button foot controllers (optional) to change a bank up or down and gives access to instant Undo-Redo. modern sound
- Comes with an EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter, also runs on 9V battery and provides extra long battery life. PSU, also works with 9V battery (not included).
Digitech Jamman Solo XT Looper Guitar Pedal + FS3X Footswitch Bundle
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free™
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- FS3X Footswitch included
For any experimental bunch, Vox produced an inexpensive device which enables you to mix the looper with an assortment of traditional guitar effects. These include something coming from distortion, crunch and postpone influence to far more exotic stuff like chorus and phaser.
- Dual pedal design allows recording, playback, overdubbing, and switching between 2 independent loops
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on 2 independent loops plus infinite overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Loop Quantize lets you create phrases of a precise length or synchronize the two loops to a tempo
- Instrument input and XLR Mic input; Loop one or both sources for more possibilities
- A total of twelve built-in effects, including effects for guitar and mic input
Digitech EQ Effects Pedal, Regular (JMEXTV)
- 10 minutes of Stereo recording time. 9 Volt batteries required (best with Polaroid 9 Volt batteries)
- True-bypass, Jam Sync, Silent Clear
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
What to consider when purchasing a loop pedal for guitar
Similar to any kind of pedal, loopers have their very own string of independent elements to look out for. While we recognize that all of our beautiful visitors have the personal preferences of theirs, a particular string of conditions may be drawn on the reason why an excellent loop pedal.
Foremost and first, the recorded good needs to be organic and authentic. Any kind of sonic interference or poor rendering are immediate red-colored flag raisers for us, and also we firmly discarded every product we experienced that could not match this standard need.
Should I look out for loop length?
Loop length might look like a huge deal, but it is really not. The point is most pedals provide ample recording time. When you point about it, the bulk of players will barely need even more than a single minute of shooting some time to lay down the track to loop, as well as the most affordable stomp boxes often provide around ten minutes of capturing time.
Should I look out for loop storage?
Many loop pedals do not have internal storage and ignore the loops the moment they’re turned off or maybe another loop is included. But in case you would like to have the ability to recall the loops you laid bad for potential use, you are going to want to think about getting pedals with internal storage. Several items have a specific amount of built-in room, while higher versions actually include a function to place an external SDHC card and also store the products there.
What is the big difference between mono as well as stereo loopers?
When looking at output, stereo outputs let you run the pedal by way of a stereo rig, or perhaps through separate amps. So far as stereo inputs go, getting 2 In jacks enables you to do some pretty unique experiments. For instance, you are able to plug in a mic to your next input and make use of it to add different percussive instruments to the loop of yours. You are able to also include vocals or perhaps pretty much anything that may be captured via a microphone.
New vs. utilized guitar looper
We’ve to say that loopers are complex pedals with advanced electronic devices that can be best not tinkered with as well as best bought new. We are not saying that you cannot get a premier offer in the second hand market, though we’re certainly pointing out that you need to be more cautious in case you choose to delve into that world. In case you are unsure about your abilities to calculate the performance of a second hand guitar looper, at minimum bring along somebody who can easily.
And we’ve thus reached the end in our loop odyssey! We wish you’ve experienced the ride, ensure to stay tuned for greatest deals on the internet. The last action today is usually to write down the personal needs of yours, available spending budget and preferences, single out your personal best guitar looper and also treat yourself with among these bad boys right today. Rock on!